Honor Flight Hub Contacts
If you are a Veteran (or reaching out on behalf of a Veteran) or would like to serve as a Guardian or Volunteer, please click on your state below to find the contact information for your local Hub.
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Missouri | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming
Please send your inquiry to the appropriate Honor Flight team member. If you are uncertain who you need to speak with, or if you have general questions, please use the form at right to submit your request.
- Veteran and Guardian Application Information: email@example.com
- Tributes: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jane Julian)
- Donate: email@example.com (Jane Julian)
- Finances: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jane Julian)
- New Hub Information (Starting a new hub): email@example.com (Jane Julian)
- Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chairman: email@example.com (David Nichols)
- Chief Executive Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org (Meredith Rosenbeck)
DC Volunteer Coordinators
- BWI Airport Coordinator: email@example.com (Glen)
- Dulles Airport Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org (Colleen)
- Reagan Airport Coordinator: email@example.com (Maria)
National Headquarters Mailing Address
Honor Flight, Inc.
175 South Tuttle Road
Springfield, OH 45505
National Headquarters Phone Number
Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST