TLC PROGRAM SPONSORSHIP
The Honor Flight TLC Program is a high-touch program for critically ill veterans of all service eras who only have one year of life left to live.
The program provides the veteran, along with his or her caregiver, the opportunity to enjoy a three-day, all expenses paid trip to Washington, DC to visit the memorials dedicated to their service and sacrifice. We often hear from veterans and family members that Honor Flight provides veterans with a long overdue sense of closure that many never received after returning home from their military service.
TLC veterans receive priority status on an Honor Flight and travel via the Lone Eagle Honor Flight Hub which is administered by Bobbie Bradley, National Program Director of the Honor Flight Network. Every effort is made to ensure the veteran feels they have enjoyed a VIP experience.
Honor Flight Network is pleased to provide the following recognition for major donors to the TLC Program:
- A national media release (upon request)
- Listing as a major donor via Honor. Flight’s social media and website.
- Use of the Honor Flight Network logo
- Opportunity for corporate and employee volunteer engagement.
- Special mention in the Lone Eagle trip itinerary.
- Opportunity to provide a special note and/or branded item(s) for participants.
- Invitation to dine with veterans and provide remarks during an evening meal.